[SailfishDevel] MobileNetwork / MobileData automatically on after reboot - what the heck?

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Mon Jan 13 09:32:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Did you wait for few minutes after turning the setting off, before rebooting the device? There is/was feature in btrfs filesystem that syncing changes (especially gconf) to disk can take some time,  so if you reboot too quickly after setting change then old value could still be active on next reboot. If you waited several minutes before rebooting, then you should raise a bug in together.jolla.com.