[SailfishDevel] qml PositionSource element gives error: QMetaMethod::invoke: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QGeoPositionInfo'

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Jan 13 06:55:32 UTC 2014

HI Aaron

Thanks for this. I am glad to hear a fix is underway.

I was about to play around with solution like the one you suggest
until others in this mailing list provided me with demo code that
indicates that despite the error, the PositionSource element seems to
work!

If so, is this actually a "ghost error" that we can ignore for the moment?

Grüsse

Chris