[SailfishDevel] QGeoSatelliteInfoSource in Sailfish

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Jan 12 15:50:33 UTC 2014

Hi Marcel.

The fast response is pure self interest - I am fighting with GPS code
myself right now!

Are you using SatelliteinfoSource from C++ or QML?

on Harmattan I wrote my own C++ plugin to expose SatsInuse and
SatsInView to QML as this was not available in QML for Qt Mobility 1.2
Location.

If you have example of working QML PositionSource code I would love to
see it, as I get errors when I call the start() method on a real Jolla
- this is the subject of another thread which I will update in the
next few minutes

Grüsse

Chris

p.s. I think during Christmas I wrote a throwaway demo for
SatelliteInfoSource on Qt5, I will dig that out again and give it a
whorl on my Jolla.