[SailfishDevel] QAccelerometer availability ?

Mike Sheldon mike at mikeasoft.com
Sat Jan 11 17:22:49 UTC 2014

Hi Frank,

On Sat, 2014-01-11 at 18:03 +0100, Franck Routier (perso) wrote:
> So: is QAccelerometer available in Sailfish SDK ?
> If not, is it planned ?
> Or is there another way to get this kind of features ?

 They're part of the QtSensors module which is available in the
packages: "qt5-qtsensors" and "qt5-qtdeclarative-import-sensors" (for
QML support). They're both on the Harbour approved list, so you don't
need to worry about bundling them with your app or anything.

 I'm currently using the QML Accelerometer element in a game, so I can
confirm it works correctly.

Cheers,
 Mike.