[SailfishDevel] Harbour QA process...

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Jan 10 13:29:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 10.01.2014 11:01, Martin Windolph wrote:
> Hi,
>
> another point for me is a possibility to contact the tester.
> A prior rejection reason for an update of my game "Morzyn" was a missing
> menu button (that was absolutely ok, because it leads to bad usability,
> so I included one), my last rejection reason was battery consumption
> when minimizing while the AI players do their move.
> This is intended behaviour, but my game was rejected because it consumes
> 3%-10% CPU while the AI players move (round-based) and the game is
> minimized (measured by top). When the game waits for the players move, I

According to my information the app got not rejected because of AI still
running, but because the audio blocks the power management to go to
suspend mode.

And since there is no sound audible it might be that sound output is
done in a not supported way. (But don't ask me how to do it correctly
:-) But I'm sure here are other Sailors which can help you with that in
your particular case).

see also about how we test:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2014-January/002440.html

br