[SailfishDevel] Out of curiosity: why are you developing for SailfishOS?

Markus Svensson markus.svensson at me.com
Fri Jan 10 10:55:25 UTC 2014

I do it because I like learning new stuff. My main language day to day language is Java, and Sailfish is an interesting platform for keeping up with C++ and QT.

I also like to think that it should be fairly easy to port Sailfish apps to Ubuntu Phone as well. As long as the back end and GUI are kept reasonably separate. This I see as an added benefit.