[SailfishDevel] [bug][android] Jolla-Bug with Öffi

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Thu Jan 9 21:34:14 UTC 2014

Hi jolla dev's,

I don't know where to put it. I hope posting it on this list is the right way.

Regards,
lynxis

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 11:22:21 +0100
From: Andreas Schildbach <andreas at schildbach.de>
To: Alexander lynxis Couzens <lynxis at c-base.org>
Subject: Jolla-Bug with Öffi

Hi Lynxis,

This is the code that should start the trip overview. Instead it starts
the web browser on the Jolla.

final Intent intent = new Intent(DirectionsActivity.this,
TripsOverviewActivity.class);
intent.setData(Uri.parse(...));
intent.putExtra(TripsOverviewActivity.INTENT_EXTRA_NETWORK, ...);
intent.putExtra(TripsOverviewActivity.INTENT_EXTRA_RESULT, ...);
intent.putExtra(TripsOverviewActivity.INTENT_EXTRA_ARR_DEP, ...);
intent.putExtra(TripsOverviewActivity.INTENT_EXTRA_HISTORY_URI, ...);
startActivity(intent);

I suspect its the "Intent.setData()" that makes SailfishOS to ignore the
explicit nature of the intent.

Cheers,

Andreas
--