[SailfishDevel] Jolla Phone crashes with no mobile network available

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:14:32 UTC 2014

My experience is similar to what Andrea Bernabei suggests:

I experienced no reboot (until I triggered it), but, when I checked my
phone during a car trip, where I think the signal was lost in a
gallery:
- double tapping did not wake up the phone (but see below)
- waking the phone with the power button brought me to the lock
screen, but swiping/pulling did nothing.

After rebooting the phone, everything was ok again.

About the double tapping: I have noticed it does not work that well at
night, or in the dark. Maybe a proximity sensor problem?

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Andrea Bernabei <and.bernabei at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello :)
>
> was the phone really crashing (i.e. rebooting), or did you just mean the
> network connectivity kept crashing making the phone very slow and not very
> usable?
>
> I'm asking because I experienced the second :)
>

> 2014/1/9 Oliver Berger <oliver at digitalarchitekt.de>

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams