[SailfishDevel] Clock skew when debugging over ssh

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:43:52 UTC 2014

This happens when make finds the timestamp of the files to be more
recent than the system date...
It may be the virtual machine clock and the host machine clock are out
of sync. Maybe a timezone issue?

A workaround can be touching the source files and doing a make clean
&& make to rebuild

Luciano

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Matthias Barmeier
<barmeier at barmeier.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to run my app in debug mode on the phone but I always get this
> message:
>
>         :-1: Warning: Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.
>
> What does this mean ?
> Is this the reason why the debug session does not come up ?
> How can I avoid this ?
>
> Ciao
>     Matze

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams