[SailfishDevel] xdg folder stuff: howto? more info

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 9 08:38:23 UTC 2014

I am not sure, but maybe I caused the misunderstanding.
My app (code) uses QStandardPaths, but was rejected.
Harbour stated that I should use the XDG- based rules.
So, I thought: what is wrong with QStandardPaths?
Now -thanks to the comments up here- I understand that harbour was
talking about the .yaml/rpm stuff, not the directory references in the
app itself.

wim