[SailfishDevel] xdg folder stuff: howto? more info

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 8 08:55:33 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am adding some more info to my question.
I am using QStandardPaths.
Harbour is refusing my app, stating that I should use $XDG_CONFIG_HOME
Still, this var is not set. The only ones are:
"XDG_SESSION_ID" value: "c5"
and
"XDG_RUNTIME_DIR" value: "/run/user/100000"
I need to add data files during installation, and the user should be
able to add/remove data files from his PC via USB.
Thanks.