[SailfishDevel] Undocumented Silica components

Martin Jones martin.jones at jolla.com
Mon Jan 6 23:24:42 UTC 2014

On 6 Jan 2014, at 9:57 pm, Timur Kristóf <timur.kristof at gmail.com<mailto:timur.kristof at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Martin,

So, we're okay with using PullDownMenu::busy and OpacityRampEffect, but we should avoid GlassItem for the moment. Right?

Yes.

For OpacityRampEffect, use only the properties used in the silica component gallery example.

Best Regards,
Martin.

What about other APIs that are there but aren't allowed yet, such as QtDocGallery and QtFeedback? When can we use those in harbour?

Thanks,
Timur

Timur