[SailfishDevel] Is pragmatically taking a screenshot possible?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Jan 6 01:27:47 UTC 2014

On Monday 06 January 2014 00:48 James Mugford wrote:
> Great, this sounds hopeful.
>
> Do you know if there are there any permission issues surrounding this?

I doubt so. As mentioned in https://together.jolla.com/question/9670/api-security-model/
the current security model is QA, Unix permissions and general rep ;)
And you can do it as user nemo so it *should* work.

> For example, do you think this would work as a regular application on
> end consumer devices?

I can't give a qualified answer to that, sorry.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus