[SailfishDevel] Undocumented Silica components

Martin Jones martin.jones at jolla.com
Mon Jan 6 01:16:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

As a general rule, if it’s not documented then it isn’t public API.

The GlassItem API hasn’t been reviewed for public use. It will probably change and is not safe for use.
The busy property of PullDownMenu is documented, but the docs have not been updated in the SDK.
OpacityRampEffect has been reviewed for public use, but is not yet documented. We’ll do this asap.

Best Regards,
Martin.