[SailfishDevel] Qt Creator Yaml file editor loses new entries

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Jan 5 23:39:50 UTC 2014

On Sunday 05 January 2014 14:12 Putze Sven wrote:
> IMHO the .yaml file is (partly) rewritten if something changes in your .pro
> file,

Which is good to start with, but f***** annoying in the long run, firstly
because it's writing full paths as in /usr/share instead of %{_datadir} and
insists in making those "corrections" every time you touch the .pro, secondly
because it makes any kind of Continuous Integration close to impossible if you
have the IDE open when it's is running.
Causes a loop between SDK IDE noticing .pro has been **touched**, not edited,
and then updating the .yaml, ending up in git conflicts.
*Sigh* - I spend the better part of last night trying to figure out where my
very simple scripts went wrong, until I found out it was the freaking SDK that
was messing with me :D

Sorry, kinda OT but otherwise SDK related ;)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus