[SailfishDevel] Accessing Saifish theme from javascript

Kimmo Lindholm Kimmo.Lindholm at eke.fi
Sat Jan 4 12:16:14 UTC 2014

Ahaa... I know now where the problem is. need to read last sentence from the documentation.

I'm doing this in stateless lib... (.pragma library) I should have mentioned that already in first mail..

"As they are shared, stateless library files cannot access QML component instance objects or properties directly,"

I'll crawl back to the hole now. Thanks for your efforts.