[SailfishDevel] Accessing Saifish theme from javascript

Kimmo Lindholm Kimmo.Lindholm at eke.fi
Sat Jan 4 10:49:07 UTC 2014

I assume this is clear as daylight but I don't get it...

I need to access Theme colors from javascript -file;

I have successfully imported it

.import Sailfish.Silica 1.0 as Silica

and in QtCreator after typing Silica. I can see dropdown of all sort of stuff, but no 'Theme'.
And tinkering didn't work:

var color_info = Silica.Theme.primaryColor;

It gives runtime warning from QML side where color_info is used:
[W] unknown:104 - qrc:///qml/MainPage.qml:104: Unable to assign [undefined] to QColor

And those which are colored from js side with color_info do appear black...

-kimmo