[SailfishDevel] Brazillian?

Javier Ferreira javiersrf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:03:57 UTC 2014

Have Some Brazilian developer for teacher me?
Em 02/01/2014 19:27, "Sven Putze" <sailfish.os at hardcodes.de> escreveu:

Hi there,

with the OS comes artwork and to be more specific: there come icons. What
is the intended way to reuse those icons in own apps? Yes they are in the
filesystem somewhere, I could read them from there. But what if their
filename or location changes? This would break my app. I could copy them
over to my app. This can [*] be a copyright problem, this would lead to
duplicates everywhere.
Is there an API to access those OS specific icons? If no, is there anything
planned? Or did I simply miss it in the SailfishOS documentation?

BR.
Sven

[*] Haven't checked that in detail