[SailfishDevel] Adding files to RPM packages

Franck Routier (perso) alci at mecadu.org
Fri Jan 3 16:22:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

still in the process of finishing my first application...

Now I have translation files (.ts and .qm), that are located in a
'languages' directory.

I have added them to the .pro file, and I have modified the yaml RPM
definition, but I must be missing something, as I get an RPM error
"error:
File not found:
/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/MkPokerPlanning/languages"

Indeed, I can find my files on the mersdk VM in
/home/mersdk/devl/MkPokerPlanning/languages, but it does not make it
to /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/MkPokerPlanning/...

Here is my yaml:

Name: MkPokerPlanning
  This app will let you choose your poker planning evaluation in a set
of cards, and show it to your scrum-mates in due time, and on your Jolla.
Configure: none
Builder: qtc5
PkgConfigBR:
- - Qt5Quick
- - Qt5Qml
- - Qt5Core
- - sailfishapp >= 0.0.10
Requires:
- - sailfishsilica-qt5 >= 0.10.9
Files:
- - '%{_bindir}'
- - '%{_datadir}/%{name}/qml'
- - '%{_datadir}/%{name}/languages'
- - '%{_datadir}/applications/%{name}.desktop'
- - '%{_datadir}/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/%{name}.png'
- - /usr/bin
- - /usr/share/MkPokerPlanning
- - /usr/share/MkPokerPlanning/languages
- - /usr/share/applications
- - /usr/share/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps
PkgBR: []

Can someone help me spot the problem ?