[SailfishDevel] Video playback in application

Julius Loman lomo at kyberia.net
Wed Jan 1 22:12:28 UTC 2014

Hi

I'm trying to play video content in my QML application using VideoOutput and
MediaPlayer types.  So far I haven't been able to get it working even on the
Jolla provided videos in /home/nemo/Videos/ , probably due to following error:

[W] QGstreamerPlayerSession::processBusMessage:1223 - Error: "Internal data stream error."

Anybody can provide a working example or give me some clues? Playing just audio
from same files using QML Audio type seems to work fine.

Thank you
Julius

--

[ Julius Loman ][ lomo at kyberia.net ][ http://lomo.kyberia.net ][ icq:35732873 ]