[SailfishDevel] How many Swiss army knives does it take to remove the sim from a Jolla?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Jan 1 21:35:45 UTC 2014

Hi all

The answer is 2. And it's not a joke 8-)

Having got enough of my Jolla going to consider trying to use it as my
main phone, I removed my primary SIM from my N9, and tried to take out
the cheapo pre-paid SIM that I had in the Jolla for the first few day.

Then the trouble started.

The dam SIM did not want to leave the Jolla.

It took 2 Swiss Army Knives!

One to lift if underneath at the bottom end.

The second to push down from the top.

Being Swiss I happen to have at least 2 to hand, but what of the rest
of the world? What will they use? Hammers?

This should be easier, especially for a phone in beta development
stage, which will probably experience more SIM swapping than a normal
phone ...

Just my two-pennies-worth