[SailfishDevel] Weird navigation override in SilicaWebView

Dickson Leong dicksonleong8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:32:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

When I try to use SilicaWebView I noticed that it override the forward
navigation wrongly, which causes that the page attempt to navigate forward
when scrolling to left.

In the SilicaWebView file I noticed the following codes:

    states: State {

        name: "disableNavigation"

        when: !overridePageStackNavigation && _page != null &&
(!(webView.atXBeginning && webView.atXEnd) || webView.pulleyMenuActive
|| webView.moving)

        PropertyChanges {

            target: _page

            backNavigation: false

            forwardNavigation: !_page._belowTop

        }

    }

The problem is it set fowardNavigation to !_page.belowTop. Shouldn't it set
to false? Or this is intended for other purpose?