[SailfishDevel] Starting point for building packages

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 22:20:24 UTC 2014

P.S.
And then I read your request again.
cmake builds are possible in Qt world, but mainstream is to use QMake that,
well, needs an own project file. Not sure how Mer build engine (used by
Sailfish) can support standard cmake projects.

Also sailfish has quite strict rules on what can be used from where and
what can be deployed where (basically you have to bundle most of
non-standard libs together with your app - http://harbour.jolla.com/faq ),
so "just compiling" ownCloud for Sailfish will likely be not enough unless
you are fine playing with it just yourself and never publishing it in Jolla
app store.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:16 AM, Artem Marchenko <artem.marchenko at gmail.com