[SailfishDevel] Starting point for building packages

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Feb 27 21:43:51 UTC 2014

Sali Tobias

The Sailfish SDK / Qt Creator does much of the hard work for you.

Dependencies on other libraries are specified in the .yaml file. In
the archives of this forum you will find many posts on this issue.

I suggest you start with a default Sailfish project, then gradually
move in code from you ownCloud app.

mfg

Chris