[SailfishDevel] QML Format and Formatter objects info

Andrey Kozhevnikov coderusinbox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:22:02 UTC 2014

             values: {
                 "Ascii7Bit": 0,
                 "PortableFilename": 1
             }
         Method {
             name: "formatDate"
             type: "string"
             Parameter { name: "dateTime"; type: "QDateTime" }
             Parameter { name: "formatType"; type: "int" }
         }
         Method {
             name: "formatArticle"
             type: "string"
             Parameter { name: "articleType"; type: "int" }
         }
         Method {
             name: "formatDuration"
             type: "string"
             Parameter { name: "seconds"; type: "int" }
             Parameter { name: "formatType"; type: "int" }
         }
         Method {
             name: "formatFileSize"
             type: "string"
             Parameter { name: "bytes"; type: "qlonglong" }
         }
         Method {
             name: "formatText"
             type: "string"
             Parameter { name: "input"; type: "string" }