[SailfishDevel] how can I translate the application name

David Greaves david.greaves at jolla.com
Wed Feb 19 08:48:46 UTC 2014

Apps have 2 names:
* harbour name
* pretty name

The harbour name is the internal name used for things like filesystem locations
and packages. It should not be translated.

The pretty name is used for presentation and can be translated like any other
string. I'm english so I'm awful at translation know-how but the desktop link
below makes sense (I hope we respect/use that! :) )

David