[SailfishDevel] How can I deploy application without qml file

J-P Nurmi jpnurmi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:43:24 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:24 PM, itviewer <itviewer at jolladev.net> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> In my application I don't want the qml file to be deployed.
> I know I should use the Qt resource system.
>
> After added all qml files to the .qrc file and rebuild the application,
>
> It seems that all qml files are still build in to the rpm file.
>
> Is it a sdk's bug?
> How can I deploy rpm application without qml file?
>
> Hi,

Not a bug but an (annoying) feature. :) You probably have "CONFIG +=
sailfishapp" in your .pro. That will automatically add the qml subfolder to
install rules (
https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/libsailfishapp/blob/master/data/sailfishapp.prf#L40).
A trivial solution is to rename the qml folder to something else.

--
J-P Nurmi