[SailfishDevel] Python and Qt Widgets development possible?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Feb 16 15:40:47 UTC 2014

Dietmar

Sailfish is very far from being QML only.

Sailfish like all other platforms based on Qt5.X supports a rich mix
of C++, QML and Javascript.

The exact mix is up to you, and depends on your own experience,
preferences and predilections, and of course on what you need to do.

The death of Qt Widgets is nothing to with Sailfish, that is q Qt5.X thing.

Grüsse

Chris