[SailfishDevel] Video playback in application

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Sun Feb 16 09:04:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have the same issue as below... i compared with the qml of the Gallery Video
play...

i even tried static source with autoplay and autoload like this:
Page{
  anchors.fill: parent
  SilicaFlickable {
    anchors.fill: parent
    Rectangle {
      color: "black"
      anchors.fill: parent
      MediaPlayer {
        id: mediaPlayer
        source: '/home/nemo/Videos/Camera/file.mp4'
        autoPlay: true
        autoLoad: true
      }
      VideoOutput {
        source: mediaPlayer
        anchors.centerIn: parent
      }
    }
  }
}

still the same issue...

i saw:

import "mediaplayer.js" as MediaPlayer

is that relevant? are the MediaPlayer QML being overridden, by something else?

What am i missing?