[SailfishDevel] oauth authorization for application

Oleg Linkin maledictusdemagog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:35:31 UTC 2014

I try to do as you adviced me but if I don't give access to application a
get the next url changes:
1) https://getpocket.com/auth/approve_access
2) linksbag:/authorizationFinished - this is my redirect_uri

If I give access to application a get the next url changes:
1) https://getpocket.com/auth/approve_access
2) linksbag:/authorizationFinished

All this changes are equal. I can't detect was access grant or not to
application