[SailfishDevel] How to get the screen capture but don't block UI

itviewer itviewer at jolladev.net
Wed Feb 12 15:17:29 UTC 2014

thanks,I tried the code but it still block the UI .
Do you test it and what is the result ?

ma xinjun

From: Andrey Kozhevnikov
Date: 2014-02-12 22:33
To: devel
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] How to get the screen capture but don't block UI
QDBusInterface *iface = new QDBusInterface("org.nemomobile.lipstick,
                               "/org/nemomobile/lipstick/screenshot",
                              "org.nemomobile.lipstick",
                               QDBusConnection::sessionBus(),
                               this);
iface->call(QDBus::NoBlock, "saveScreenshot", "/home/nemo/Pictures/123.png");