[SailfishDevel] undefined symbols

. . droll at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:32:58 UTC 2014

My .pro file looks like this
# The name of your app
TARGET = TestVibraUI

# C++ sources
SOURCES += main.cpp

# C++ headers
HEADERS += QtFeedback/

# QML files and folders
qml.files = *.qml pages cover main.qml

# The .desktop file
desktop.files = TestVibraUI.desktop

# Please do not modify the following line.
include(sailfishapplication/sailfishapplication.pri)

CONFIG += Qt0Feedback

OTHER_FILES = \
    rpm/TestVibraUI.yaml \
    rpm/TestVibraUI.spec

Still problematic...??
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:31:33 +0600
From: coderusinbox at gmail.com
To: devel at lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] undefined symbols

    Qt0Feedback

    On 12.02.2014 20:31, . . wrote:

      You mean to include Qt0Feedback in CONFIG or
        QtFeedback?

          Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:11:20 +0600

          From: coderusinbox at gmail.com

          To: devel at lists.sailfishos.org

          its Qt0Feedback in CONFIG of .pro file as far i remember.

          On 12.02.2014 20:06, . .