[SailfishDevel] undefined symbols

. . droll at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:31:01 UTC 2014

You mean to include Qt0Feedback in CONFIG or QtFeedback?

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:11:20 +0600
From: coderusinbox at gmail.com
To: devel at lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] undefined symbols

    its Qt0Feedback in CONFIG of .pro file as far i remember.

    On 12.02.2014 20:06, . . wrote:

      help needed. new to Qt and Sailfish development
        (but not new to C++)

          does anyone know how i can build a
            console application for Sailfish that uses Qt? i only want
            to use certain Qt classes with no UI.

          i must be missing something in my .pro
            file as the compiler is complaining about unresolved
            symbols? i created a new project under Qt Creator as C++
            application.

          i also tried creating a SailfishOS
            project and in main.cpp I have my code added in. I commented
            out

            //Sailfish::showView(view.data());

              //return app->exec();

          same thing. still complaining about
            unresolved symbols. i am trying to use
            QFeedbackHapticsEffect and QFeedbackActuator. my #include
            section looks like this

          #include
            <QtFeedback/QFeedbackActuator>
          #include
            <QtFeedback/QFeedbackHapticsEffect>
          #include <QGuiApplication>
          #include <QQuickView>

        This is what I'm seeing when I build my
            app.

            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:17:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackActuator::actuators()'
            C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:24:
              error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackActuator::name()
              const'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:40:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::QFeedbackHapticsEffect(QObject*)'
            C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:42:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setIntensity(double)'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:43:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setDuration(int)'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:44:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setActuator(QFeedbackActuator*)'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:45:
              error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackEffect::start()'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46:
              error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackEffect::stop()'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::~QFeedbackHapticsEffect()'
            \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46:
              error: undefined reference to
              `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::~QFeedbackHapticsEffect()'

            I must be missing something really really basic. :(