[SailfishDevel] undefined symbols

. . droll at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:06:46 UTC 2014

help needed. new to Qt and Sailfish development (but not new to C++)
does anyone know how i can build a console application for Sailfish that uses Qt? i only want to use certain Qt classes with no UI.i must be missing something in my .pro file as the compiler is complaining about unresolved symbols? i created a new project under Qt Creator as C++ application.i also tried creating a SailfishOS project and in main.cpp I have my code added in. I commented out //Sailfish::showView(view.data());
//return app->exec();same thing. still complaining about unresolved symbols. i am trying to use QFeedbackHapticsEffect and QFeedbackActuator. my #include section looks like this#include <QtFeedback/QFeedbackActuator>#include <QtFeedback/QFeedbackHapticsEffect>#include <QGuiApplication>#include <QQuickView>

This is what I'm seeing when I build my app.
\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:17: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackActuator::actuators()'C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:24: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackActuator::name() const'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:40: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::QFeedbackHapticsEffect(QObject*)'C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:42: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setIntensity(double)'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:43: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setDuration(int)'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:44: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setActuator(QFeedbackActuator*)'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:45: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackEffect::start()'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackEffect::stop()'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::~QFeedbackHapticsEffect()'\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::~QFeedbackHapticsEffect()'
I must be missing something really really basic. :(