[SailfishDevel] When does Jolla give us an API?

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 10:36:51 UTC 2014

We talked about this at the FOSDEM community roundtable. While no specific
solution was chosen, several alternatives and points of consideration came
up.

I posted the stuff to together so we can continue the discussion online:
https://together.jolla.com/question/27052/roundtable-discussion-jolla-harbour-apis/

Cheers,
Timur