[SailfishDevel] Sideload Native App To Sailfish

David Greaves david at dgreaves.com
Thu Feb 6 11:34:05 UTC 2014

It may also be worth talking to the community. I'm sure there would be people
willing to help with shipping like this - possibly in Finland too.

I know I've done that for friends in Europe for other devices in the past
because UK companies wouldn't ship there.

David

On 06/02/14 11:23, joao morgado wrote:
> @Network Nut:  AFAIK you can already by a Jolla from the United States, because
> there's a UK based website that allows people from all over the world to do
> online shopping with a virtual UK address, that is perflectly valid, than it
> ships the delivery to all over the world. I cannot recall the website but with
> google you should find it.
>

> Em Quinta-feira, 6 de Fevereiro de 2014 10:40, Network Nut
> <sillystack at gmail.com> escreveu:
> That's beautiful (and funny)!
>
> I know you have been asked a million times, but when can we, over in the
> United States, start buying Jolla phones?
>
> Feeling Dank,
>
> -Nut

"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."