[SailfishDevel] Sideload Native App To Sailfish

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Feb 5 07:18:48 UTC 2014

No rooting (or jailbreaking) pr verboten-hacks required.

Just put the phone into developer mode. In theory any user can do this
with a few clicks.

Then you can install anything that will run.

However this route does imply that the user has some idea of what they
are doing, just a a user installing on a Linux desktop will need some
idea as well. It might not be a route for a stereotypical grandma.

Apologies in a advance to all the
non-stereotypical-Linux-savvy-Jolla-wielding-grandmas who are part of
this mailing list.

Grüsse

Chris