[SailfishDevel] QGeoSatelliteInfoSource in Sailfish

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Feb 3 06:21:09 UTC 2014

Aaron

I will have to write some more code to spit out the sat ids to the
debug console. At the moment my SatInfoSource declarative plugin is
ultra-simple, it just exposes the numbers of Sats InView and InUse,
nothing more.

At the moment my hypothesis is based on the circumstantial evidence
that new newer devices (Jolla and Galaxy) show roughly double the
number of older GPS only devices (N9, Garmin).

Cheers

Chris