[SailfishDevel] QtContacts and Calendar access doesn't work after update.

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Feb 2 21:54:05 UTC 2014

Matthias

I connect via ssh as user nemo by calling the following from a
terminal on my development workstation:

ssh -p 22 -i ~/.ssh/jolla_rsa nemo at 192.168.2.17

See the link below for more details how to connect:

http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/2014/01/connecting-to-jolla-with-rsa-key-file.html

Once connected as user nemo, I change to user root by:

   devel-su

The password is the one shown on the Jolla under Settings / Developer
Mode / Developer Tools.

Once connected as root execute the following commands:

   cd /usr/share/mapplauncherd
   cp privileges privileges.old
   echo /usr/bin/landed26_QT5,p >> privileges

replace landed26_QT5 with the name of your app.

The "p" permission is for "people"

Grüsse

Chris