[SailfishDevel] Charts to app

Mikko Leppänen mleppan23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:06:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

You could try PyOtherSide QML plugin to get access to matplotlib (2d
plotting library for Python).
Pyotherside's github repository contains an example using matplotlib(and
numpy).

Python 3 and PyOtherSide QML plugin should be now available on the
device but, however, these are not installed by default.

-Mikko

You could try pyotherside