[SailfishDevel] Harbour & Jolla Developer Care delays during holiday season

Developer Care developer-care at jolla.com
Thu Dec 18 15:37:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

The holiday season is ahead and as we did last year[0] we will also this year reduce our workforce which is handling the Harbour intake queue. So that our laborious testers can take some well-deserved days off.
Harbour testing will be back in full force on 07. Jan 2015. So expect delays on submitted applications from 19. Dec 2014 until 11. Jan 2015, when we hopefully got rid of the queue piled up.

As mentioned in the release notes for Update 10[1], we will release the corresponding SDK on 5. Jan 2015 and Harbour testing will start using the new rpmvalidator allowing more libraries[2] 7. Jan 2015.

Developer Care will not be working full speed ahead until 07. Jan 2015, as many sailors with technical knowledge in certain area are on vacation. We are doing our best.

Thanks for understanding, happy holidays and a successful 2015 and happy hacking!
Jolla Harbour Team & Jolla Developer Care

[0]
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-December/001863.html
[1]
https://together.jolla.com/question/71741/release-notes-software-version-11126-vaarainjarvi/