[SailfishDevel] QtQuickDialogs - QtQuickControls

Martin Kolman martin.kolman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:33:25 UTC 2014

Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:58:11 +0500 Andrey Kozhevnikov <coderusinbox at gmail.com>:
> QtQuickControls are not available for SailfishOS. You can only use
> native Silica components or plain QtQuick 2.x. Jolla (company) not
> supporting 3rd party components which are looking different. But you
> are also welcome to port QtQuickControls to SailfishOS yourself :)
As I think QtQuick Controls would be really nice to have on Sailfish OS
(and I'm quite surprised there are not yet available, at least in the
repositories), so I've opened a new question on Together to track this:
https://together.jolla.com/question/71520/request-qtquick-controls/

Best Wishes
Martin Kolman