[SailfishDevel] How to get feedback from Harbour users ?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Dec 14 09:49:23 UTC 2014

On Friday 05 December 2014 16:36 Franck Routier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just realized a comment was made on my app by a user 3 months ago. I
> just missed it.
>
> I don't have so many users :-) so I have to be reactive !
>
> So here is my question: is there an option to get comments made on my
> apps forwarded to an email address (or at least an alert telling me
> there is something to read) ?

Really a must have! Who goes thru the comments on the store each day? I don't
wanna seem unresponsive, but to give my users the impression I'm improving my
apps - and actually get hints for doing it - shouldn't require going thru
comments regularly.

Also an integration with various VCS/issue (bug) tracking systems would
greatly improve apps. Or at least a standardized way of committing
issues/requests/bug reports.

I link to the github issue trackers in my apps, but without a standardized way
of doing that, ppl don't realize the option.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus