[SailfishDevel] Using QtBluetooth 5.4 Backport in a harbour-app

Richard Rondu rondu.richard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:24:50 UTC 2014

Hi, the backport is not completely up-to-date with QtBluetooth 5.4, I have
to update it. Nevertheless It should work with standard bluetooth, I
haven't tried with BLE though.
Other part of QtConnectivity that are not QtBluetooth haven't been tried
either (NFC and so on). I even think I have even disabled the build.

Nevertheless, here are the relevant part of the .yaml file and the .pro
file I use for "Parrot ZIK 2.0 Manager" in  harbour that ship with this
backport.

You have to build QtBluetooth backport separately with the sailfish sdk,
then put the .so file(s) in a "lib" subdirectory inside your project.

Regards,
Richard (lainwir3d)