[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS as an OS/platform in Qt

Tone Kastlunger users.giulietta at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:46:13 UTC 2014

I think the idea to include different project files for defining which
platform to compile on is a correct workaround;
however, this forces you to include files with different names depending on
which system you want to compile on,
which means you need to have specific .pro files; which is ok, of course,
but kind of just pushes the problem a bit further away, and does not make
it disappear.