[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS as an OS/platform in Qt

Attila Csipa qt at csipa.in.rs
Fri Dec 5 11:51:44 UTC 2014

If there is any difference from running qmake "raw", from the command
line, and
from QtCreator, something is amiss (kinda kills the "Integrated" part of
the IDE
approach). At the very least, it should flash a warning that you are
doing something
it cannot comply with (whatever the reasoning - technical or policy).

Attila