[SailfishDevel] No RPM built ?

Kimmo Lindholm Kimmo.Lindholm at eke.fi
Wed Dec 3 09:58:38 UTC 2014

Don't know how you do it, but I use  'deploy project' from the Build menu (not from the left-bottom-corner toolbar) and it works for me.

And iirc my settings are defaults; https://app.younited.com/?shareObject=3ca32a4b-94b7-1352-31d5-712020ff2c2f

The rpm appears in ..\build-projectname....\RPMS\ -directory.

-kimmo