[SailfishDevel] What processor do you have in your SailfishOS SDK machine?

Winfried Dobbe winfried.koeun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:15:28 UTC 2014

Hi Carsten,

My PC specs (multiboot):

O.S. 1: OpenSuse Linux 13.1 64bit (Native), will go to OpenSuse 13.2 soon
O.S. 2: OS X 10.1 64bit (Hackintosh running perfectly)

CPU: Intel 3770K
16 GB RAM, NVidia GTX580
VT virtualization: On OS X I have parallels 9 installed to be able to run Linux virtualized (in addition to the native multi-boot ). Also VirtualBox installed for the Sailfish SDK.

best regards,

Winfried Dobbe
the Netherlands