[SailfishDevel] What processor do you have in your SailfishOS SDK machine?
carsten.munk at jolla.com
Tue Dec 2 10:08:09 UTC 2014
We're due to the tablet program looking into optimizing SailfishOS a
little better on the Intel X86 side of things. It's currently optimizing
for -march=i486 :)
Because that may have implications on what machines the SailfishOS SDK
emulator will run on and build engine, we'd like to know what kind of
setups you have running SailfishOS SDK.
Send me a direct mail - NOT on this mailing list with answers to:
0) Linux (what distribution+version), MacOS X (what version?) or Windows
1) Running a 32 or a 64 bit operating system?
2) VT virtualization technology or not?
3) What processor is in your PC?
- Windows: http://www.cpuid.com/ may be able to help on Windows
- Mac: About This Mac
- Linux: Output of /proc/cpuinfo if you're on Linux, one processor is enough
Based on that we'll decide what lowest common denominator should be.
More information about the Devel