[SailfishDevel] QtFeedback 5.0 not allowed? Really?

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Tue Dec 2 09:00:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 01.12.2014 23:34, sailfishmail wrote:

> Another observation:
>
> You're allowed to require qt5-qtfeedback in your RPM-packaging
> according to the faq:
> https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/blob/1.18/allowed_requires.conf

It's a mistake that qt5-qtfeedback made it into the
allowed_requires.conf file.

It's out for update 10:
https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/blob/1.21/allowed_requires.conf

As soon as this libQt0Feedback.so.0 naming mess (note the 0 between Qt
and Feedback!) is clean up, we will allow QtFeedback in Harbour (will
probably not make it to the next update, but in a later one).

br
Reto